Monday, June 11, 2012

Twist and Shout!

 Four Twist and Shout Blocks

I've been making these fun Twist and Shout blocks at my Monday night Quarter Seamers quilting group.  They are pieced on a muslin foundation.  These blocks are fast and fun to sew.

Eight Twist and Shout Blocks

So far I've made eight and a half of these blocks.  As you can see, half of the block is sewn with dark strips of fabric and half with light strips.  This allows for many different settings depending on which way you turn the blocks, similar to a Log Cabin quilt.  I'm not sure what setting I'm going to use, just yet.  I want to make enough blocks for a twin size quilt.  

This is a great stash-busting quilt.  I'm being completely random choosing the fabrics for this quilt to get a super scrappy look.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment