Thursday, June 14, 2012

Knitting at the Library New Project!

 Fabulous Fingerless Gloves

Knitting at the Library meets again this Monday, and I finally finished my fingerless gloves, so I have chosen a new project.  I decided to give myself a little knitting break and do some crochet.  I've always found crochet to be easier for me.

 Exchange Bag

I'm making this beaming little exchange bag from the Stitch N' Bitch Happy Hooker book.  The pattern for this bag is designed by Jana Stone.  It's made using Nylon Crochet Thread (Very, very, hard to find!).  It's going well so far.  The shells at the bottom of the bag came out nicely, and the Nylon thread is easy to use.

TNT at the ball park

My goal is to get Trent potty trained by the time I finish making this bag so I can throw out the stinky old diaper bag and be oh-so-fashionable once again.  Ahhhhh!  Wish me luck.  He is super stubborn and resistant!

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop, and have a super day!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment