Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stack the Deck Update

 Stack the Deck blocks

Well, well, I finally had the chance to finish the other six Stack the Deck blocks, and above is a photo of all twelve.  I'm not sure if this will be the final arrangement, but likely something similar.  I'm trying to keep the browns from touching each other, as they are drawing the most attention.  It almost looks like there is a star emerging in the lower middle.  Maybe I should work on that.  Hmmmmm.....

Trent, Me, and Super Why!

Other than that, there's not much sewing going on at the moment.  It's summer vacation time for the boys, so I'm not expecting to get a whole lot accomplished.  I took Trent to see Super Why! at the North Carolina Museum of Natural Science in Raleigh on Saturday.  He was shy, but glad he went.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment