Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stash Control


I'm sharing a bit of my fabulous five box fabric find with everyone by opening a new section in the Curlicue Creations Shop.


The new section is simply titled: Fabric.


So far, I'm offering fat quarter bundles of some of the vintage fabrics I've collected.


Most of these fabrics are from the 1970's and 1980's.
Most are 100 percent cotton, a few are a cotton blend, but nothing that I wouldn't use myself.


I'm offering these at great prices, so I can spread the joy I'm receiving with these fabrics to as many people as possible.  Collect fabric, be happy!

Wes just brought home another NINE boxes of fabric last night.  My quilting studio is bursting full of fabric, so I need to get busy organizing!  These new boxes are mostly newer fabrics, and quilt shop quality, name brand cottons.  Check the new Fabric section often, as I will be adding some of these to the shop, too.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment