Sunday, June 23, 2013

Raleigh Sewing and Quilt Expo

Here's just a few of the lovely things I saw while I was at the Raleigh Original Sewing and Quilt Expo on Thursday.  I wanted to share them with you.  


The first thing I was was this fabulous quilted car cover.  Here's the view from above.


And here's a side view.  I want one of these for my van!


This is an overview of the shopping area.


Curvy quilting close up.  I like this quilting idea.


Really colorful quilt with New York Beauty style blocks.


Simple, but effective quilting.


Sweet little pastel sampler quilt with scalloped edges.


Close up of some quilting by Angela Walters - Wow!


Here's a pic of the whole quilt.

Thanks for visiting today!  Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

3 comments:

  1. Whaaa I didn't get to go this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures, and the car cover is intriguing! But the shopping area ... busy busy busy ... my kaleidoscope eyes would be dancing all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful show and tell! Love that quilted car cover too!

    ReplyDelete