Friday, June 7, 2013

Black Tie Blitz Today!


Black Tie Blitz all day today, Friday, June 7th from Midnight to Midnight to celebrate the Pattern Patter Team's 2nd Anniversary.  We are having a customer appreciation sale, with new items added all day long.  Come shop and get inspired to do a little garment sewing!
Click here to visit the sale:  Black Tie Blitz


I've been doing a little dress sewing myself.  I don't sew garments often, but I really liked this New Look pattern and decided to give it a go.


Here's my dress!


It features striped ribbon straps, and I made the ruffle on the bottom out of some blue fabric to give it a little kick.  I think it came out pretty romantic.  This will be fun to wear over the Summer!

I also have a nice stock of dress patterns available in the Curlicue Creations shop, in the Dress Patterns Section, 60 and counting!  Come on in and browse for a while.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment