Friday, July 5, 2013

Raspberry Bridge Mix Quilt

Here's my next quilt to finish in my current finishing frenzy!  It's the Raspberry Bridge Mix Quilt.  This quilt was inspired by eating some chocolate bridge mix with some raspberries mixed in.  Yummy and colorful, too.

I sewed the top together using fabrics from my stash.  Why did I stop here?


Oh yes...I didn't have enough fabric to do the chocolate brown border.  So, I just ate some chocolate, folded the top up, and added it to the U.F.O. collection.


Here's what the quilt should look like after the borders are added.  Today I'm planning on taking it with me to Quilts Like Crazy.  I'm sure they'll have just the right thing for my border.  Maybe some chocolate batik?  

Sew along with me.  Get out those U.F.O.'s and see what they need.  Take a trip out to your LQS. Let's do some finishing!  Then share with us at Quilter's Show and Tell.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment