Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Quilty Shopping Trip


I did make it out to Quilts Like Crazy on Friday afternoon, and I found some lovely fabrics for the border of Raspberry Bridge Mix.  The yummy chocolate brown is for the inner border.  I already have some creamy fabric for border number two.  The raspberry floral print is going to be a thin outer border, plus the binding, too.  I couldn't resist the thread, because the color name is "Chocolate".  That sold it for me and this quilt.  I'll be using it for the quilting.  Hopefully some lovely feathers.  Practice, practice, practice!


On Saturday, I went out thrift shopping with my husband and my youngest son, Trent.  I found this fun tumbling blocks quilt mug.


Plus this rustic red bandanna print fabric.  This would work really well for the Americana Bandanna Quilted Trivet.  They are so much fun to sew and make great gifts, too.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

1 comment: