Thursday, July 25, 2013

What to do with a Giant Cucumber?

 Levi with Cucumber

Look what I found in my garden yesterday.  My cucumber plants have really been going crazy.  They are growing all over the fence and taking over both the inside and outside of the vegetable garden.  I didn't go into the garden one day this week and the cucumber twined itself around my gate, "locking" it.  Apparently it's been hiding this growing baby from me for a while.  What do I do with it??????


As long as we're on the subject of gardening, here's a lovely bouquet I picked from my yard yesterday.  I enjoy having fresh cut flowers on my table.  


Shopping update:  Yesterday my husband, also known as "the shopping-est man in America" brought home this big stack of quilting books.  Yippee!  Lots of page turning eye candy for those front porch evenings.


He also brought me home this stack of cross stitching magazines.   I do occasionally enjoy making a sampler, and it will be fun to look through these, too.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Thomas

1 comment:

  1. Make a cucumber quilt :) I need to give your husband some money to shop for me LOL

    ReplyDelete