Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New Craftsy Pattern

Alert!  Alert!
The Heart Match Pattern in the new bed size version is now available as a downloadable PDF pattern on Craftsy!


Please take a moment to look at it here:  Jennifer Thomas' Craftsy Pattern Shop.  It would mean so much to me if you just popped by for a little visit.  

New Blog Feature Coming Soon!

Oooh!  I am having fun with that red ink today!  But seriously now lovelies, starting this August I am adding a fun new feature to the Curlicue Creations Blog, the Star Block of the Month. I will be featuring a different Star Quilt Block tutorial every month, for the next twelve months.  Count 'em up!  That's enough to make a star sampler quilt, or twelve different star quilts, or a star quilted pillow for each of your friends, or whatever you like.  Get creative.  Think - STARS!

I will be using some gorgeous new Robert Kaufman fabrics for the Star Block of the Month feature, and yes, I will be having a giveaway of a nice fat quarter bundle of the same fabrics for one of you lucky readers during the first Star tutorial.  So if you haven't already, please become a follower of my blog.  You don't want to miss this!  We are going to have some quilty fun.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment