Tuesday, July 29, 2014

One Hour Shorts


The "One Hour Skort" sewing project went well, and I've actually been wearing the skort, so I decided to sew some shorts from the same pattern.  I picked out some lightweight fabric in a classic black and white check from my miscellaneous fabric bins.


This is the pattern I used.  Super easy.  Even I can do it.


Pinning to the fabric.


 Cutting out the waistband.


Marking the pieces.  Don't you just love my lime green kitchen table?  


And...voila!  I sewed these on my Pink Atlas - what fun.


Here they are hanging up in my wardrobe.  Super easy to sew & super easy to wear, too.  

If you are inspired to sew some clothing, I have lots of fabby vintage patterns available in my Etsy shop in the Dress Patterns Section.  And send me a pic.  I would love to see what you sew!

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment