Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Quilty Fix!


Wshew!  I am so glad I dug up the picture of the quilt top I made for Sally's Mystery Quilt-A-Long.  I was chatting with her this week and decided to start quilting it.  It's halfway loaded onto the quilt frame at the moment.  I completely forgot about that little mistake-y circled in the above photo.  I need to fix that little square before quilting.


Here's a close up of one corner showing the tulips block.  I love the tulips.  They look so happy!


I sewed the backing together on the pink Atlas.  Sew fun!  It's a classic looking blue and white stripe.


Here it is, partly loaded onto the frame.  Again - Wshew!  I'm so glad it didn't get any further.  I'll have to fix that tonight during TV time.  By the way, have you seen Sally's new website?  Here's a link:  Sally's Quilting Corner.  Check it out!  She is available for guild lectures, and there are some great pictures of her work there, too.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment