Monday, July 7, 2014

Aura - The Beginning


Here's the beginning of my Hexie project.  I'm calling it Aura.  This quilt idea has been milling around in my mind for years.  I'm so excited to finally be working on it.  I wasn't sure if I would like making the hexies or not, but once I got started, oh dear!---It's an addiction.  I got out my Accuquilt Go and cut up a lot of my scrap basket to start.  It's going to be an all scrap hexie quilt.  Because of that, they are pretty small with 3/4" sides.  I hope you enjoy watching it progress.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

1 comment:

  1. Great job, glad you started your hexies, they are so addictive, its nice to get those scraps used up.

    ReplyDelete