Saturday, May 25, 2013

Craftsy Memorial Day Sale!



Memorial Day Sale
This Memorial Day weekend, join Craftsy in honoring the brave men and women who have served in the US Armed Forces. For every class sold this weekend, Craftsy will donate a portion of the proceeds to benefit a veterans' organization. Select classes will be on sale up to 60% off! Have all the classes you want? Consider gifting a class to your favorite service member! 
Awesome!  I'm really learning with my class Free Motion Quilting with Feathers.  I took another lesson yesterday.  My time is really limited, because I have a 3 year old at home, so it's great to be able to watch as much or as little as I want at at time.  I love how Craftsy classes offer that feature!  Plus you can go back and re-watch as often as you like.
Click on the banner below to visit the Craftsy sale.

Craftsy

What a great sale, over half off and it benefits a good cause, too.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

1 comment:

  1. This is a great offer! My daughter and son-in-law are both vets and I am so proud of them. I've just signed up for Pictorial Quilting Techniques. God bless our troops!

    ReplyDelete