Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Craftsy Class!

I've just enrolled in the Craftsy class, Free Motion Quilting with Feathers.  I'm so excited!  I've been wanting to improve my feather quilting technique.  I practice every time I'm quilting something, but I'm still not happy with the results.  I hope this class will give me the added tips and technique I need to learn to execute beautiful feather quilting!  I want to have something beautiful to quilt in all the white spaces on Sally's Mystery Quilt-A-Long quilt.  I showed the top in my last post, but here it is again:


Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it again quilted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, Missed you last night :( I have signed up for a lot of classes on Craftsy I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that once signed up, you can watch it at your own speed, and over and over again (which is how I learn now-a-days. I just have to remind myself to stop admiring her skills and get to practicing for my own! :)

    ReplyDelete