Sunday, March 29, 2015

Busy, Busy Sleep Pants


Trent asked me to sew a pair of sleep pants with the above fabric I had leftover from the back of his 100 Blocks quilt.  I had to piece the fabric together a bit to make it work.  Then I modified a boys 
pull -on pants pattern, and Voila! - super cute sleep pants!


It is not easy to get a 5 y.o. to be still long enough to get a good picture of  his new pants, but here's one from this morning.  He's busy collecting supplies to be a spy.  Apparently you need binoculars, a rolling backpack, some stickers, a mysterious looking tracking device, and a couple of art clips for holding paintings to an easel.


Here's the other wonderful photo I got of him watching a movie last Friday night.  Looks comfy, eh?

For great sewing patterns like this one, please visit the Curlicue Creations shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment