Friday, October 6, 2017

Quilting the Supernova Quilt

 So, I quilted about half of the Supernova quilt last week.  I'm planning on finishing the quilting today.  I chose this Olde Golde King Tut thread from Superior Threads.  I really like the way it looks against all the bright colors of the Supernova quilt.

 Life has been a little crazy at my house for the past couple of weeks, so I'm just doing a stress-free all over loopy meander design.  Here's how it looks against the black in the border.

And here is how it looks over the pieced blocks.  I'm feeling a little guilty that I didn't challenge myself to a more involved quilting design, but sometimes I just need to do something relaxing and fun.  How do you approach your quilting?  Please leave a comment below.

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today!

Jennifer Thomas




Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

3 comments:

  1. Relaxing and fun sounds perfect for that pretty colorful quilt. I love the way the King Tut looks against the black and all of the other fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I love a loopy meander and that gold King Tut is the best!

    ReplyDelete