Sunday, September 9, 2012

100th Blog Post!

It's my 100th blog posting today!  I can't believe it.  Have I really written all this quilty stuff?  It's been a great experience.  I've made a few updates to celebrate.  On the front page of the blog, I've added a few tabs...right up there...under the title.  There's a "Home" tab, the "Curlicue Creations" tab takes you directly to the shop, and the "Quilt Patterns" tab shows many of the Curlicue Creations patterns available, along with descriptions of each one. 

 I've also included a tab for my "Fusible Applique Tutorial", featuring the Crabby Crab Pot Holder.  This has been a popular post and my designs are leaning more and more towards the fusible applique method.

I've started a Twitter Page also.  If you're on Twitter, you can follow me at https://twitter.com/CurlicueQuilts

You can "Like" my Facebook page, too, at http://www.facebook.com/curlicuecreations.
Take a peek at my Facebook Photo albums.  I've been adding tons of quilting photos there.  My page is loaded with design inspiration, great quilt photos, humorous quips, and I always share any good quilty giveaways that I come across.


I attended the UFO party at Miss Lou's Quilting Studio, again last month.  This time I worked on my Christmas BOM quilt.  I may finish this by Christmas 2013!  I finished up all the Candy Cane Blocks that evening.


I pieced the Variable Star Block.  "Finished is better than perfect", as the Dear Jane Janiacs say!


I fused all the pieces in place for the Visions of Sugarplums block & started tiny zig-zag stitching around the edges.  Adorable block!


I made a few more kits for future blocks this week, too.  I made a kit for the Church block, the Evergreens block, and some Pinwheel blocks.  Having the kits all ready to piece or fuse and stitch makes it lots of fun when you sit down to sew.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

1 comment: