Monday, March 9, 2015

Bitty Blocks House Blocks

Have you seen Quiltmaker's new Bitty Blocks?  They are going to have a free Bitty Blocks pattern available on their blog, Quilty Pleasures for each month of 2015.


 The block for March is called "Home Sweet Home".


Isn't it just too cute?


While I was sewing the little houses, and arranging them on my design wall, my little artist got busy with a design of his own.  Looks kind of modern to me.


These house blocks finish at 3".  Adorable!


Plus they are addicitvely fun to sew...like chocolate chip cookies.


I really like the roof fabric on this one.


I was easily able to cut all the pieces from a jelly roll.


They look like cute little beach huts to me.  I could maybe sew a few palm trees to set them off.


Or a bright pink flamingo.  Hmmmmm....


Here's the eight blocks I made all together.  They are just so cute!!!
Here's the link, so you can make some, too.  Bitty Blocks Tutorial.  Have fun.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

1 comment:

  1. They're adorable! I love your golden color scheme--looks like butterscotch. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete