Thursday, March 26, 2015

Persuasion Quilt Homecoming


My Persuasion quilt returned home yesterday.  It's always a special day when a quilt comes back home from the magazine.  I'm a little bit nervous and critical of my work when I send them off, but when they return home, and I unpack the box, I think, "Wow - that actually looks pretty good."  Ha!ha!


Here's the Persuasion block.  Complete directions and pattern pieces appear in Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Volume 10.  My block is #954, on page 45.  I feel honored and excited to have another block in the upcoming Volume 11, due out in May. 


If you haven't got your copy of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Volume 10 yet, I still have a few available in my online shop.  You can purchase one by following this link:  100 Blocks, Volume 10.  These usually sell out when the new issue appears, so get yours now.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful block/quilt and being part of the Quiltmaker 100 blocks series. The quilt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete