Friday, November 28, 2014

Pinwheel X Scrap Quilt


I've been playing in my fabric again!  I've sewn 20 of the Pinwheel X quilt blocks in pink, green, blue, and various whites. 


These are fast and fun to sew!  See how they form two different pinwheels when put side by side?  Large white pinwheels, and small pinwheels with the pinks, greens, and blues.


I keep moving them around and around on my design wall as I stitch them together.  I think I'll finish with a border from the blue or green, or maybe both.

If you would like to sew one too, I  have a pattern available for the Pinwheel X quilt in my shop at this link:  Pinwheel X Quilt Pattern.  It's a great stash buster!

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment