Saturday, May 17, 2014

Soft, Flannel Quilt Backing & So Cute, Too!


Isn't this just the cutest fabric for a little boys' quilt?  It's perfect for the backing of Trent's 100 Blocks quilt.  He asked for something soft and cuddly with mighty machines on it.  I bought this fabric from a fellow Etsy shop, Christy's Quilts 'N More, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.  It came packaged nicely, arrived quickly, and smelled great!  Super fresh.  She has lots of great fabrics for kid's quilts and projects in her shop.  Take a look.  


Here's Trent with one of the blocks in his quilt, Ukulele Lei.  The pattern for this block appears in Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Volume 8.  The block designer is Sandi Colwell.  I can't wait to see Trent's smile when his quilt is finished.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

1 comment:

  1. It is perfect for the backing on a boys quilt. It would also make a cute matching pillow for the quilt! I hate Craftsy sales, I spend too much money!

    ReplyDelete