Welcome to the Curlicue Creations blog.

I'm so happy you could stop by. I'll be posting about my latest quilt patterns, and projects in the works. I'll also be periodically posting information and pictures about my vintage sewing finds. Please visit my shop at curlicuecreations.com. Have a super day!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Pincushion Cutie!


Look at the cutie pincushion I found the other day on the way home from the NC Zoo!  It's a little rocking chair with a pincushion seat, room for thread on both sides, and a small drawer underneath.  All the thread shown came with it and there was a couple of small spools in the drawer, too.  When I Googled it, I found oodles of different rocking chair pincushions.  It seems you could have a whole collection of them if you so desired!  All in all, a very cute find for my vintage sewing collection.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen one before, how cute! It would look so cute up on a shelf in a sewing room.

    ReplyDelete