Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Quilty Stitches - Almost Half Way!


My version of Little Miss Shabby's Quilty Stitches Stitch-A-Long is coming along nicely.  This is a great project to stitch as you relax after a long day.  I've been doing most of my stitching on the front porch in the evenings with the azaleas blooming and the children playing all over the yard.


The eighth block is a Granny Square.  You can see I just have the center squares left to stitch.  I'm using the same colors as suggested on the LMS blog, but converting them all to DMC floss, because I have a huge collection of DMC.  If you'd like to do the same, there is a wonderful Sullivans to DMC conversion chart online here:  Sullivans/DMC Conversion.  To join in the stitch-a-long, follow this link:  Quilty Stitches.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas




















1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying these blocks so much... it's hard to believe we are 1/2 way already!

    ReplyDelete