Saturday, May 10, 2014

Coffee, Anyone?


One of the fun perks that goes along with having a block in an issue of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks is you get a cool mug with all the blocks on it, and a BIG button.


I've got a nice collection of mugs from previous issues...but I've run out of room on my mug shelf!
What to do?


I've put it into my hutch for now.  Here it is with the thimble my Mother sent when she visited Alaska, a cute pincushion, some sewing machine oil, buttons, and thread.


If you missed my earlier post, here's my block again, Triangle-O-Rama.


Here's the cover of the issue.  This is available for sale in the Curlicue Creations Shop, too.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment