Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I Can't Believe I Made it to the Quilt Guild Meeting!

Last night I finally made it out to the local quilt guild meeting, Vance Quilts R Us.  I've been trying to visit the guild since March.  Something has happened every month to prevent me from going.  I've had "wild husband" night, surprise middle school band concert night, I'm too tired night, and trip to Tennessee night, (that was actually a whole week).


I was glad I went.  We had some delicious potluck, fellowship with friends, a little Quilt-O fun, plus I got to see what the guild is up to.  They are pretty busy!  I would like to join, but we'll see if I can make it to two meetings in a row first!  I won this cute little bumblebee magnifying glass in Quilt-O.  Cool!  I think it was my first ever bingo win.


When I arrived home I found my family still alive, happy to see me, and learned that the 8 y.o. had a bowl of ice cream for dinner.  I don't really want to know what goes on when I'm not home!  


I spent the remainder of the evening sewing the chocolate border onto the Raspberry Bridge Mix quilt.  


Here's how it looks so far.  

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment