Saturday, August 18, 2018

The Rock the Boat PDF Pattern is Now Available on Craftsy!

Just a quick note ~ My newest pattern, Rock the Boat is now available on Craftsy as a PDF download.  You can purchase your copy here:  Rock the Boat PDF Pattern.

If you prefer a hard copy, head on over to my Etsy shop, here:  Rock the Boat Paper Pattern.

Learn more about the Rock the Boat quilt and pattern in my previous post, here:  New Pattern ~ Rock the Boat

And, as always, if you sew a quilt from one of my patterns, please share a photo.  I would love to see it.

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today,

Jennifer Thomas




Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

Start your FREE 7 Day Bluprint Trial! Dive into thousands of hours of expert taught videos.
This is an affiliate advertisement.  Clicking on this link and making a purchase may result in my receiving a commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment