Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Vintage Fabric Fat Quarter Collections

Ah...my beloved fabric stash.  What quilter doesn't have one of these?  It's heavenly to add to my collection, and daydream while looking for that perfect slice of fabric for my current project.  I also love vintage textiles.  They add so much depth to my stash that I can't achieve by shopping only for modern fabrics.  I love the modern fabrics, too, but vintage....well, it's special.

Here are a few fat quarter collections of fabrics that I have cut from my vintage collection to share with you.  These are all available in the Curlicue Creations Shop in the Fabric Section.


A rainbow of 14 different fabrics to really help round out your stash.


Just four fat quarters for just four dollars.  Perfect for a little sample.  


A variety of six luscious cuts to play with.

 

Pretty pastels, perfect for a baby quilt, or to soften up a room.  Fun to have, soothing to look at.  

I have more than I need, so I'm offering these fabrics at bargain prices for all to enjoy.  Check back in the Fabric Section of the shop for more vintage fat quarter collections coming soon!

Until next time...Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment