Thursday, August 30, 2012

An Update from My Bedroom

Ooooh!  Doesn't that sound naughty!  

Sorry, it's just an update on my bedroom curtains.


I've been sewing the rows together.  Here's a clothesline shot of the largest piece so far.


I'm really liking the way the snowballs look, put together randomly like this.  It's scrappy, fun, and it moves your eyes around a lot.


When these are finished I will have two panels, each 11 blocks wide and 15 blocks long.  I live in an old farmhouse and we have large windows!  Each curtain I'm making is like a whole quilt in itself.


Here's a picnic table shot of a few of the rows stitched together.  I can't wait to see the finished product.  It will be so much cozier in my room this winter!

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment