Thursday, May 10, 2012

Knitting Update


This past Monday, I made it to the Knitting at the Library group.  And this time I actually brought my knitting with me!  (At the last meeting I did some hand-quilting on the Fourth of July Geese quilt instead)  So, here's a photo of my progress on the first fingerless glove.


Not too bad, eh?  I'm using a pattern by Renee Rigdon, "Hurry Up Spring Armwarmers" from the Stitch 'N Bitch Nation book, by Debbie Stoller.  What I am loving about this pattern is it uses a cable needle to form the design, but it's such a random look that if I mess it up, even I won't know!  I'm only 5 rounds away from the thumb, my next challenge.  We'll see how that goes.


In the shop this week, I'm adding some dress patterns, both modern and vintage, like this great 60's  dress and coat.  It's easy to make, and though the envelope is a little torn, the pattern pieces and instructions are uncut and in excellent condition.  Look for this pattern and more in the Curlicue Creations Shop today.

Until next time...have a super day!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. I don't knit but enjoyed your blog.
    Sharon
    www.longarmquiltingfromtheheart.com

    ReplyDelete