Friday, June 8, 2012

I Can Knit!

 First Fingerless Glove on needles

I can knit!  I can hardly believe it, but with the help and moral support of the Library Knitting Group, I actually finished my gloves.  We meet at the Perry Memorial Library every other Monday from 1-3.

 Right Hand Glove

I almost gave up after the first glove.  I really messed up the thumb.  I think it came out bigger than the top, where my four fingers emerge, but I tried my best to salvage it, and started on the left hand glove anyway.

Finished Gloves

And here they are...on my hands!   They're not too bad after all.  I've been wearing them this week because it's only been in the 50's in the mornings.  I have to credit my son, Gavin with the above photo.  He is talented with the camera.  The pattern came from the Stitch 'n Bitch Nation book.  It's called Hurry Up Spring Armwarmers by Renee Rigdon.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop, and have a super day!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Once a crafter always a crafter! I notice that my wife and most other women seem to be able to do any crafting project they tackle. Unlike us men who give up too easily! Nice knitting job, the gloves look great.

    ReplyDelete