Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fabric, Lovely, Fabric

 Bright Batiks

I've acquired a few new fat quarters for my stash recently.  I've been drooling over the exquisite colors and patterns of batik fabrics, and I finally broke down and purchased this collection of brights.

Twist and Shout blocks

I used some of them to cut strips for the Twist and Shout blocks I'm working on at the Monday night Quarter Seamers quilting group.


While I was at the Quarter Seamers, Miss Lou had these fat quarters for sale at a super price.  I couldn't resist!

Building Tiny Houses from Scraps

I used some of these to make a couple Tiny House blocks.  More about these in my next post.


I also got these luscious cuts at Miss Lou's.

Beryl's Tulip Basket ACEO Mini Quilt

I made some additional tiny house blocks with these fabrics, and more tiny ACEO mini quilts.  At least the fabric is getting used.  It's not just sitting around and looking pretty.  That justifies it, right?

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment