Saturday, July 20, 2024

Orchard Quilt and Pattern, plus Tester's Parade!


Orchard is another one of my newest patterns.  The finished size of this quilt is 54" x 70".  I made my     quilt in red, green and white, like an apple orchard, but you can mix it up and use any two colors you like to coordinate with the white background and get a fabulous quilt!  I'll show you what three of my pattern testers did later on in this post.

Disclaimer:  The fabrics used to make this quilt were given to me by Island Batik.
Theses are the fabrics I chose for my quilt.  They are from the Woodstock collection by Island Batik.  I love how rich the colors are and the fun designs equal a fun quilt.

Quilt Stats:

Quilt Size:  54" x 70"
Block Size:  8" x 8"
Fabric:  Woodstock by Island Batik 
Batting:  80/20 Cotton Blend by Hobbs
Thread:  Angel Green King Tut by Superior
Needles:  Schmetz
Designed in EQ8

Here are three Orchard quilts made by my pattern testers.  This one was made by Ruth.  Her quilt looks like an orange orchard to me.  I like the fun fabric she used in the middle of the squares.

This Orchard quilt in cool blues and greens was made by Keren.  Note that she used a variety of green fabrics to get this look.

This one was made by Rosalind.  I just love the raspberry and aqua fabrics she used to give her quilt a slightly tropical look.

The Orchard pattern is available in the Curlicue Creations Etsy Shop as both a PDF instant download pattern and a paper copy that I send to you in the mail.  It is also available in select quilt shops across the USA.  If you don't see Curlicue Creations patterns in your local shop, ask for them!

Order your Orchard PDF instant download pattern here:  Orchard PDF instant download

Order your Orchard paper snail mail pattern here:  Orchard paper pattern

If you sew an Orchard quilt, or any of my other patterns, I would love to see your quilt.  Please tag and share a photo of your quilt on Instagram @curlicuecreations.

Also, don't forget that I am a Missouri Star affiliate. You can get 20% off your order of $50.00 or more by shopping through my link:  Shop Missouri Star They truly have everything you need for your next project and more!  Note:  If you make a purchase, I may receive a small commission.  Thank you.

****************************************************
Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today!

Jennifer Thomas
Curlicue Creations

Connect with me:

Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment