Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Create for a Cause with Island Batik and Deb Tucker Studio 180 ~ Finish!

Here's the finish of my Deb Tucker Studio 180 Split Recs tool and Island Batik Ambassador challenge!  I loved making this quilt and I hope the recipient of it loves it and finds comfort and warmth.  This was a great challenge to Create for a Cause.  I finished my quilt with Hobbs Poly batting and quilted it with Aurifil thread and a Schmetz needle.

Announcing the winner of my Split Recs ruler giveaway is SewGirl!  Congratulations!

Disclaimer:  The items used to create this quilt were generously provided by Island Batik and their Industry Partners at no cost to me.
All children deserve a safe, comfortable place to lay their heads. Sleep in Heavenly Peace is a group of volunteers dedicated to building, assembling, and delivering top-notch beds to children and families in need. Quilts Across America is a program that relies on the generosity of quilters everywhere to provide a quilt with each bed that is delivered by Sleep in Heavenly Peace. Quilts Across America was initiated by Studio 180 Design and Tucker University in July 2023.

One of my recent sewing room additions that I got in my last Missouri Star order was this cute bluebird tin with 100 blue clips inside!  I used these on the binding for my Create for a Cause quilt.  I love to use these to secure my binding before stitching and my old clips were getting worn out.  Please remember that I'm a Missouri Star affiliate and you can save 20% off your order of $50.00 or more when you use my link to shop at Missouri Star. 
 Here's the link:  Shop and save!  (I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase.)

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today!

Jennifer Thomas
Curlicue Creations


Connect with me:

Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

1 comment: