Wednesday, January 9, 2019

What's Inside the Quilty Box Mini?

Disclaimer:  The contents of this post were given to me by Quilty Box at no cost.
 Today we're going to take a peek inside the December Quilty Box Mini.  Yes, I'm a bit behind again.  Now that the holidays are over, all the kiddos are back in school, and my husband actually left the house, I can try to get some quilting time in.  Yay!

 If you're not familiar with Quilty Box Mini, it's a smaller version of Quilty Box's monthly subscription box.  You can order just one month to try it out, or subscribe on a month to month basis, or sign up for a 3 month, 6 month, or 12 month plan.  It's so much fun to receive a quilty surprise in my mailbox every month.

 The Quilty Box Mini always includes the Bundles of Inspiration magazine.  In this month's issue you get an engaging interview with Giucy Giuce (this month's featured designer), three quilt patterns, plus how to sew a needle book.  That looks like a fast and fun project.

 This month's charm pack is Quantum by Giucy Giuce.

 Here it is fanned out so you can see the gorgeous jewel tone on tone prints in this collection.  Yummy!

I'm also in love with the Medium Teal color of the Aurifil thread included in this month's Quilty Box Mini!  So gorgeously deep.  I want to dive right in and sew something with this spool right now!

This is an affiliate advertisement.  Clicking on this link and making  a purchase may result in my receiving a commission.

If you would like to try Quilty Box out for yourself, you can visit their website by clicking on the above ad.  I highly recommend Quilty Box for new project inspiration and fun, fun, fun!

Are you following the Island Batik Getaway blog hop?  Here are today's featured designers:

I'll be on the hop on January 21st.  My top is all finished and I can't wait to show my quilt to you.  As always, the Island Batik fabrics really make it shine.  I have a day of quilting ahead of me. Time to sew!
Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today!
Jennifer Thomas



Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment