Sunday, June 28, 2020

Rock the Boat Waterfall Version Quilt Homecoming


 My Rock the Boat Waterfall Version Quilt is finally home again!

 This quilt was made using the Island Batik Graphic Gems fabric collection.

 It's backed in another fabulous Island Batik fabric.  I think this fabric is called Universe?  

 This quilt features lots of fun four patch blocks.  

 The Island Batik fabrics really sparkle and shine across the quilt top.  I love purples and teals together, don't you?  

 So pretty in the kitchen morning light.

 In the Waterfall version of Rock the Boat the colors cascade down the quilt from light to dark.

If you would like to sew this quilt, the pattern is available in my Etsy shop, here:  Rock the Boat Waterfall Version.  

Be creative ~ Sew something beautiful today.

Jennifer Thomas

Connect with me:


Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember if I saw this one the first time around but it's really striking. I do love the teal and purple combo!

    ReplyDelete