Thursday, April 11, 2019

A Peek Inside the March 2019 Quilty Box

Disclaimer:  The contents of this subscription box were given to me by Quilty Box at no cost to me.
 Let's see what's inside the March 2019 Quilty Box!

 This month's featured designers are Sherri and Chelsi.  This is not the best photo, but wow ~ what a beautiful work space on the cover of the Bundles of Inspiration magazine.  

 This fat quarter bundle is Walkabout, by Sherri and Chelsi, for Moda Fabrics.

 Eight fabrics are included.  I really love this fresh palette of Spring blooms.

 Here's a Nest organizer to "keep stuff handy".  I'll have to try it out.  A lot of my stuff is currently in a large mug on my sewing desk.  This might be a better option.  It looks like you can even store rulers in the Nest.

 A new Clover seam ripper.  I can always use another seam ripper.  They tend to disappear like socks in the dryer.  I'll be trying this one out today.  Last night I put together a terrific block, then noticed that I put the wrong fabric in the corners ~ Ugh!  That was the end of my sewing session.

 Aurifil thread ~ Yay!  And it's white.  I can always use more white thread.  Excellent.

Here's this month's goodies all together.  Time to sew!



This is an affiliate advertisement.  Clicking on this link will not change the purchase price.

Do you want to try Quilty Box for yourself?  Click on the above ad to visit their website and browse their subscription plans.  You can subscribe for 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, or just try one month.  It is so much fun to get a quilting surprise in your mailbox!

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today.

Jennifer Thomas

Click here to visit the Curlicue Creations shop.



Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment