Sunday, May 20, 2018

Vintage Pre-Loved Quilt Rescue

 I rescued this vintage quilt from my local thrift shop last week for $1.00.  It has some cosmetic issues, but I really fell in love with it, and the price was right.

 Some of the fabrics are worn, but the variety and design is wonderful.  I feel like this quilt has been through a lot of love.

 It's all hand quilted, too.  Really nice work.

 Here's a close up of a few blocks.

 Some interesting repairs have been made to this quilt in the past.

The back of the quilt has also been pieced together - so fun!  You can see the quilting in this photo, plus a lot of repairs along the edges.  I'm glad to have found this tattered treasure.  

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today.

Jennifer Thomas




Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

F W Media
This is an affiliate advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment