Saturday, May 5, 2018

The Rainbow Connection Update ~ Hexie Organization

 Here is my current progress on The Rainbow Connection.  It's getting close to being one big hexagon.  As I've been basting and sorting my hexies I came up with a new organization idea.

I have a lot of these old cross stitch floss boxes in my storage camper. My 3/4" per side hexies fit inside just perfectly!  Now I can sort them into the color sequence that I need and keep them neatly organized, all ready to sew.  I love this idea.  I can see myself with ten or so of these boxes all sorted by color and stacked neatly in a bookcase in my studio. 

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today!

Jennifer Thomas

Visit Sam Hunter's studio today to see a fab vintage cabinet and lots of yummy color!  Click here:  Hunters Design Studio



Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

Start your FREE Craftsy Unlimited trial at Craftsy.com
This is an affiliate advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment