Thursday, October 19, 2017

October Quilty Box ~ Fall in Love!


Have you heard about Quilty Box?  It's a box of quilty surprises delivered monthly to your mailbox.  What fun!  I received my first Quilty Box this week, the October box.  So excited ~ I couldn't wait to see what was inside.

 Each month's box is curated by a different quilt designer.  This month's sewlebrity is one of my faves, Leah Day ~ awesome!  The little booklet includes an interview with Leah, instructions to make a project using the included fabric, plus a cutie pie pumpkin block.

Also inside this month's Quilty Box:  Two one yard cuts of gorgeous Island Batik fabric.

Matching Isacord thread.

 Soak quilt wash, a pack of Clover self-threading needles (I love these!)

Tutu notions holder and pincushion.  This looks really neat-o!  It fits over a wide mouth mason jar and you can customize the pincushion part with the fabric of your choice.  I'll be trying this product out soon and showing my result in a future post.  Can't wait to try it out.

This is an affiliate advertisement.
So...I know you want to try Quilty Box, too.  You can subscribe on a monthly basis, or go ahead and sign up for 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months at a time.  Sign up by November 10th to get the next box!  Click on the above pic to go directly to the Quilty Box website.  

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today!

Jennifer Thomas






Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment