Thursday, September 21, 2017

Supernova Quilt ~ Block Three and Beyond

 This is Block Three for the Supernova quilt.  I love it!  The drama of the bright batiks mixed with the black really packs a punch.

 I sewed four Block Three's for the Supernova quilt.

Here are all of the blocks sewn together.  Just lovely.  See how the light eminates from the center of the quilt?  It really draws the eye, and even though this quilt is a riot of bright colors, when I meditate on it, I get a calm, peaceful, happy feeling.  Do you feel it?

I'm currently working on the borders, and the quilting shall begin next!
Stay tuned for more updates.

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today!

Jennifer Thomas




Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment