Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Binding for Sally's Mystery Quilt


Another quilt almost finished!  Here's Sally's Mystery quilt, as it's coming off the frame.  Sadly, it has been raining like it's Noah's Ark around here, so I haven't been able to get outside and take pics of the whole quilt.  It looks like it might clear up tomorrow.


I chose this pretty blue/green wavy fabric for the binding, and quickly cut the strips with my Accuquilt Go.  I love cutting binding strips this way - all at one time!


Here I sewed them all together into one looooooonng strip.


And here I am stitching it onto the edge of my quilt with a walking foot.  All the hand stitching was done this week on my front porch, which luckily has a nice roof over it!  But again, no pic yet.  I chose the blue binding because there is a little bit of blue in the applique blocks, and it added a nice frame to the whole quilt.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment