Sunday, February 23, 2014

Stack and Whack Star Block and a Half

I hope you're not getting too tired of looking at these Stack and Whack stars.  I love the unique look of each block. 
 I was late for quilting group this week, because I had to pick up my oldest son from Driver's Education (eeeeeeek!)  But I had time to stitch a little bit.


I finished this block.  There is a lot going on in this one.  The center kind of looks like a flower, or some wavy fans.  Then there is the curly wave - cool!  And a big flower towards each tip.  Lots to look at.  What do you see?


I also came close to finishing this one.  You can sort of see what it's going to look like in this pic.


A lot of people have asked to see the fabric I'm using for these blocks.  It's called Madeline, by Blank Quilting.  A lively fabric!

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

3 comments:

  1. Loving your stack and whack star block. The center makes me think of synchronized swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love these blocks. Glad I got up early. Gonna start sewing after this cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Aunt Rana. I still need to get this quilted. Have a fabulous day!

      Delete