Saturday, February 22, 2014

Aurifil Thread

I have heard so many good things about Aurifil Thread.  It seems to be the preferred thread of many quilters.  I think it is time to give it a try.


Here's what I got for one of my upcoming projects.  I selected 40 wt., 100 percent cotton.  I like my thread to have a little heft to it.  One white, one glowing turquoise blue, and a nice variegated thread that actually coordinates with the other two.  I usually prefer to do my quilting with variegated thread.


They also sent this lovely color card.  Ooooooh!  Aaaaaaaah!  I love stuff like this.  I could stare at it for hours!  I must have all the colors!  I've been saying that all my life, about crayons, markers, paint, fabric, DMC floss.  One can never have too many colors.

Alright, enough mooning over the colors.  Let's get stitching!

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment