Friday, May 15, 2020

Scrappy Star Quilt ~ Quilting and Sleeve

 The Scrappy Star Quilt is almost complete!

I used this swirly black print fabric for the backing, quilted it in wavy lines, and then filled some of the lines in with a wishbone pattern.  This was my first time quilting wishbones and I loved it!  

I used some more of the black fabric for binding, made this pretty floral print sleeve - some of the stars on the front are in the same fabric - and I'm hand sewing it onto the back of the quilt now.  It's almost complete!  After this, I'll add a label and call it finished.

Doesn't it feel great to finish a project?  What are you working on today?

Be creative ~ Sew something beautiful today.

Jennifer Thomas


Connect with me:


Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required


This is an affiliate advertisement.  Clicking this link will not affect the purchase price.  However, if you do make a purchase, I may receive a commission.  Thank you.

2 comments: