Tuesday, January 9, 2018

December 2017 Quilty Box Mini

 Yes, the holidays did put me a little bit behind.  Besides Christmas, two of my children have birthdays, one right before, and one just after.  But I still wanted to show you a peek at December's Quilty Box Mini.  This month's featured designer is Felice Regina.  I liked her cat illustrations so much that I visited her Etsy Shop and ordered a cat sticker, too.  She has loads of cute pins for sale in her Etsy Shop.

 A charm pack of her latest fabric line, Caturday, for Windham Fabrics is the star of this Quilty Box Mini.  I am planning on sewing some cute things with these!

 A spool of Aurifil monofilament thread in clear.  I've never quilted with monofilament thread.  I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Also included is another packet of the fabulous Plum Deluxe tea.  I've yet to brew a cup, but I'm going to try it on a quiet day.  And a packet of  Handmaid luxury hand creme in fig scent.  I've already used the Handmaid from the full size Quilty Box and it was luscious and right on time for the super cold and dry weather we've been having here in Northern North Carolina.


This is an affiliate advertisement.

To get your Quilty Box Mini, click on the above advertisement.  It really is like Christmas in your mailbox!  

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today.

Jennifer Thomas




Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment