Thursday, December 7, 2017

The Twelve Days of Craftsy!

This is an affiliate advertisement.


Craftsy is having a HUGE Twelve Days of Craftsy Sale!  Have you heard?  New and exciting deals every day!  I purchased a new class myself, Angela Walter's "Help!  How do I Quilt it?".  I've been watching it during lunch all week.  It's been so inspiring and helpful.  I have some new quilting designs to try, tips to make my quilting better, and ideas for using the quilting on different types of quilts and spaces.  

If you want to take a look at what's on sale at Craftsy today, follow this link:  Twelve Days of Craftsy Sale.  Have fun!


Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today.

Jennifer Thomas






Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment