Thursday, December 14, 2017

Oh Kitty!

If you know me...you know I love my kitties!  I thought it would be fun to share some photos of my kitty helpers today.  This is Trail Mix, helping to hold down one of my hexie projects.

Beetle and friend, sitting on my table top sewing box.

William, inside the quilt cabinet.  

Shadow and the Farmer's Market quilt.  He's a big, cuddly guy.

Kit Kat and a pile of fabric scraps.

Mama Cat and her babies, warm and cozy inside a Warm Company box.

Kitten mania on the scrap basket!

Aaaaah!  The ironing board is toasty warm.

Trail Mix found her way into the quilt cabinet, too.

The princess and the pea.

What?  I can't sit in here?  But it's a big box full of fabric!

Oh Kitty!  I hope that was fun for you, too.

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today.

Jennifer Thomas




Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment