Thursday, May 15, 2014

Stack 'N Whack Star Quilt Progress


An update on my Stack 'N Whack Star quilt.  Here's the first six blocks with the sashing sewn together.


Sewing more sashing with the 1940 Featherweight.


Pin!  Press!  Stitch!  Pin!  Press!  Stitch!


Quilt top before borders...well, most of it!  It was a rainy day and I couldn't do the clothesline pic.


I thought I was going to use a bright orange/red color for the first border, but this purple Dreaming In Pearle fabric from Timeless Treasures looked the best to me.  Up next is the outer border, showcasing the focus fabric I used for all the stars.  

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas


1 comment:

  1. I love your blocks! Stack n whack is so much fun - each star is a surprise!
    I haven't made one in a long time.

    ReplyDelete