Thursday, March 20, 2014

Stitchin' Right A-Long!

Okay - I'll admit it.  I've seen the Muppet Movie too many times!  They were playing some music from the Muppet Movie when we attended story time at the library today, and when I wrote the title to this post, I was thinking of the "Movin' Right Along" song from the movie.  You know the one - when Fozzie Bear was driving the car?  Yep - now it'll be stuck in your head all day, too!


Here's the Flying Geese block from the Quilty Stitches Stitch-A-Long.  Sorry you can see the little bump in the fabric from my hoop.  I need to iron.  I love all the colors in this block, so pretty!


The fifth block is a little barn, complete with a little barn quilt on the side.  I'm working on it.  I just started stitching this one last night.


Here's how my whole sampler is looking to date.  What fun!  If you want to join in, look for the LMS quilty stitches button on the right hand side of my blog.  Corey's doing a great job with the patterns.  And she's having a give-a-way for her latest book on her blog today, too.  It's all about applique.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment